Sunday 17 July 2011

Why is Kajal going so gaga over Ajay?

The Singham girl is all praises for her co-star, for his spontaneity and helpful attitude

Working with a star can be a nerve-wracking experience and if it is someone like the talented Ajay Devgn, anyone would be on tenterhooks. But Kajal Aggarwal, the recent import from the south who is cast opposite him in Singham, can’t thank Ajay enough. Insiders say that he is one actor who doesn’t like to rehearse before a shot, but likes to keep it spontaneous. However, the Golmaal hero made an exception for Kajal during the making of Singham. “I love to have rehearsals before every take,” says the young lady. “So I would request him to practice his lines with me. He would sweetly oblige. He doesn’t need rehearsals. He is so impromptu with his work, but for my sake he encouraged rehearsals, because I was comfortable with that,” reveals Kajal. But that’s not all. “And he gave me one tip. I very naturally speak very fast. So he used to always tell me to slow down.” Well, it’s nice that Kajal has pleasant memories of working with the actor, but she had better take note of what happened to Ajay-Kangna Ranaut friendship. The buzz at the time was that the two were very friendly while filming for Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai, but it all changed during the Tezz schedule. Not only that, Ajay and Kangna have now reportedly decided not to work together for a while. We hope Kajal doesn’t want to follow suit where that is concerned!

No comments:

Post a Comment